Thursday, April 12, 2007

Battery Life 2

After calling in to T-mobile support to complain about the battery life on my Shadow. T-mobile has offered to replace my Shadow and battery free of charge.

The call started like any normal tech support call. I mentioned that my Shadow's battery life was extremely short. The agent agreed with me, and further mentioned that the Shadow's poor battery life relative to other smartphones is a subject of frequent complaints.


The CSR offered to replace my Shadow unit free of charge. I thought it over for a bit and then told her that since the problem was battery related that It would be better to replace the battery instead.

She agreed, and then offered to replace both my Shadow and its battery at no cost.

My new Shadow ships tomorrow, I'll continue to post updates.

No comments: